Seriously delicious nachos baked on a sheet pan with homemade tortilla chips, black beans, chicken and all the fixings. A family favorite for an easy meal or game day great!
- 32–34 home-baked tortilla chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried black beans
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack & cheddar cheese blend
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexi-corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared pico de gallo
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1–2 fresh jalapenos, thinly sliced or 1 can sliced nacho jalapenos
- guacamole, sour cream, salsa and hot sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with foil and spray generously with non-stick cooking spray or just spray the pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread each tortilla chip with a thin layer of refried black beans and place in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan. Sprinkle each chip with a little cheese. Top each chip with some black beans, corn, pico de gallo and a piece of chicken. Sprinkle more cheese all over the toppings on each chip then top each chip with a thin slice of jalapeno.
- Bake nachos for 15-20 minutes, rotating sheet pan halfway through, until cheese is melted and starting to turn golden brown in spots.
- Remove from oven and let rest a few minutes before serving. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and hot sauce.