Crispy, delicious Ritzy Chicken Nuggets make a quick mid-week meal that kids love! And they’re baked, not fried, so you’ll love them, too.
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 30 Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and set a baking rack in it. Spray the baking rack generously with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken in the ranch dressing. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crush the Ritz crackers in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Use a fork to lift and let excess dressing drip off each piece of chicken and then place them into the bag of crushed crackers. Seal and toss chicken in the crushed Ritz crackers until each piece is completely coated.
- Place nuggets evenly across the prepared baking rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and Ritz cracker crumbs start to toast and turn golden brown.
- Serve with more ranch dressing and barbeque sauce for dipping, if desired.