Chopped tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, olives, chickpeas, pepperoncini and tangy feta give this Loaded Hummus amazing texture and flavor. Serve with pita chips for a fresh and filling snack!
- 1 cup plain prepared hummus
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped olives
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the tomatoes, olives, cucumber, chickpeas, red onion and pepperoncini peppers. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil and stir to coat well.
- Spread the hummus on a platter. Drizzle with some olive oil.
- Arrange the topping mixture over the hummus on the platter.
- Sprinkle the topping with the feta cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve with baked pita chips and lemon wedges.