This frittata is a sweet and savory treat to your taste buds. The creaminess of the slightly sweetened and spiced pumpkin swirled throughout the silky eggs with dollops of rich goat cheese and bits of fresh sage is pure pleasure to the palate.
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Kroger pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kroger pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch round baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, milk, sage, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Dollop the pumpkin mixture evenly over the eggs. Using a table knife, gently swirl the pumpkin through the eggs. Dollop the goat cheese evenly over the egg mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Frittata will rise in the oven and then settle back down slightly once removed. Let frittata rest in the pan for at least 5 minutes before serving.