It’s all about the peanut butter in these rich and chewy brownies that are easy to bake and go great with a big glass of milk or scoop of ice cream!
- 3/4 cup (1–1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter or vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish or pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large microwavable mixing bowl, melt the butter. Immediately whisk in the peanut butter until mixture is smooth. Stir in both sugars and then the eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Add the extract.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and gently stir until well incorporated.
- Spread batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.