Bursting with flavor and fun this Peanut Butter Berry Bunch Crunch Barks is creamy peanut butter candy bark swirled with jelly then sprinkled with peanuts and Berry Bunch Crunch cereal. YUM!
- 1 (16 ounce) package CandiQuik vanilla candy coating or vanilla almond bark
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup berry-flavored jelly (such as raspberry, strawberry or blueberry)
- 1/2 cup roasted and lightly salted peanuts
- 2 cups Malt-O-Meal® Berry Bunch Crunch cereal
- Coat a 9×12-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and line with a piece of parchment paper.
- Melt jelly for 15-20 seconds in the microwave until thin enough to drizzle. Set aside.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Once candy coating is melted, stir in peanut butter until smooth. Immediately spread with a spatula into a thin rectangle on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle jelly over peanut butter bark and quickly swirl the jelly through the peanut butter layer with a table knife or skewer. Sprinkle bark evenly with peanuts and then Berry Bunch Crunch cereal.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Break or cut into pieces.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. During warmer months, store bark in the refrigerator.