All the familiar flavors of a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich in dessert bar form with a hint of honey and an irresistible chocolate chip streusel!
- 2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup jelly (any flavor)
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or line with parchment paper; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the peanut butter, butter and honey. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until well combined. Beat in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the flour mixture until well combined and a thick dough forms.
- Transfer two-thirds of the dough into to the prepared baking dish. Press down evenly with your hands or a spatula. Spread the jelly evenly over the peanut butter mixture. Crumble the remaining ⅓ of the dough evenly over the jelly. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.