Kids and grown-ups alike will love this PB&J Snack Board that offers classic peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with an amazing selection of snacks to go with them. It’s an easy, fun and delicious way to serve a snack or meal.
- 3–4 PB&J sandwiches, cut into fourths
- 1 cup Peanut Lovers Snack Mix (see recipe below)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 1 bunch green grapes
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, each cut into thirds
- 1 cup potato chips
- 1 cup cheese crackers
- 1 cup mini peanut butter-filled cracker sandwiches
- 12 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup popcorn
- 4 Payday candy bars
- 1/2 cup in-shell peanuts
Peanut Lovers’ Snack Mix:
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- ½ cup honey roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup peanut M&M’s
- ¼ cup Reese’s Pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup peanut butter morsels
- ¼ cup mini chocolate peanut butter cups
- Use a 14”-16” round wood board or any board or serving tray you have handy and that will fit the amount of food you need to feed the number of people you’re planning to serve.
- Start by making the peanut butter sandwiches. I usually make one with peanut butter and grape jelly, one with peanut butter and strawberry jelly, and one with peanut butter and sliced banana. Cut each sandwich into fourths.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the Peanut Lovers’ Snack Mix. Place 1 cup of the snack mix in a small serving bowl on the board.
- Place the peanut butter in a mini serving bowl on the board. Place the honey in a small bowl or jar for easily drizzling onto the sandwiches or fruit.
- Arrange the peanut butter sandwich quarters down the middle of the board. Place the grape bunches on opposite sides of the board.
- Put the apple slices and celery next to the bowl of peanut butter on the board. Arrange the cheese crackers, potato chips, mini peanut butter-filled cracker sandwiches, Ritz crackers and popcorn in various open spots on the board. Place a few Payday candy bars at the top and a few at the bottom of the board. Scatter the in-shell peanuts in various spots on the board. Serve and enjoy!