Toss handfuls of your favorite pantry snacks in a big bowl with fresh popped popcorn and you’ve got a quick, tasty snack mix that’s perfect for movie night, birthday parties or any occasion!
- 4 cups popped popcorn (stovetop or a 3 ounce microwave bag)
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup fish-shaped cheese crackers (such as Goldfish)
- 1 cup animal crackers
- 1 cup honey flavored toasted oat cereal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup peanut M&M’s
- Pop popcorn on the stovetop or according to microwave package directions. Add slightly cooled popcorn and remaining ingredients to a large bowl and toss together.
Make the mix your own by replacing any of the snacks with your favorite pantry snacks.