This sweet and savory Blueberry Salsa brings freshness and flavor to your chips and dips tray!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, gently stir together all ingredients, except for the kosher salt.
- Salt to taste.
The flavors in this delicious dip come together better if allowed to chill, covered, in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. But it tastes great either way!