Celebrate the Olympic Games with my Olympics Breakfast Board. With fresh fruits, crispy bacon and an array of yummy carbs and toppings, this board takes the gold!
- 1 (14.1 ounce) box mini pancakes
- 1 (10.9 ounce) box mini waffles
- 6 mini bagels
- 10 mini chocolate chip muffins
- 1 (16 ounce) package bacon, baked
- 1 (6 count) box LlamaRama Granola Bars, each bar cut into fourths
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package Made Good Mixed Berry Granola Minis
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 cup chunked pineapple
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- First, bake the bacon. Keep it warming in a 200°F oven.
- While the bacon is cooking, wash the fresh fruit and set aside to dry. Once dry, quarter the strawberries, chunk the pineapple, and halve the green grapes.
- Place the fruit in small serving bowls and arrange them in the center of an 18”x12” wood board to look like the Olympic Rings.
- Next, fill mini jars with maple syrup, peanut butter, Nutella and cream cheese. Place a filled jar in each corner of the board.
- Heat the mini pancakes and waffles according to package directions. We heat our mini pancakes in the microwave and our waffles in the toaster. Cut them into 4 mini round waffles.
- Slice each mini bagel in half and toast them in the toaster, toaster oven or in the big oven.
- Cut each Llama Rama Granola Bar into fourths.
- Start by arranging the mini pancakes near the maple syrup jar, the mini bagels near the cream cheese and the mini waffles in the bottom center of the board, just below the bowls of pineapple and green grapes.
- Place half of the bacon to the left of the Nutella jar and the other half to the right of the peanut butter jar.
- Pile the mini muffins just under the mini pancakes on the left side of the board and the Llama Rama granola bar bites just below the mini bagels on the right side of the board. Arrange the granola minis on the top middle of the board.
- Place serving spoons and spreaders in the maple syrup, peanut butter, Nutella, and cream cheese. Have some food picks handy for people to get fruit from the serving bowls to the their plates.
- Serve and Enjoy!