Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Muffins made with whole wheat flour, oats and Greek yogurt in a healthier hearty muffin that everyone will love!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1–1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1–1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and Greek yogurt. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly among greased muffins cups, filling each one almost full.
- In a small bowl, stir together the struesel ingredients with a fork until well coated in the oil. Place a heaping tablespoon of streusel over the batter in the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until muffins start to turn golden brown and streusel is crisp. Let muffins cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely or enjoy.