Chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with a hint of cinnamon that will become a family favorite you’ll want to bake every time you’re craving cookies!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1–1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1–1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat on low speed until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls a few inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining dough.
Store in an airtight container.