No-Bake Monster Cookie Balls are a sweet bite-sized treat that’s easy to make and tastes just like everyone’s favorite monster cookie!
- 2–1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini M&M candies
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, peanut butter, honey and vanilla until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M candies. Roll dough into 2-tablespoon sized smooth balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or enjoy right away. Once the balls have set, transfer them to an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.