Let everyone decorate their own no-bake gingerbread men treats with this adorable decorating board. It makes for such a memorable and fun holiday tradition for all!
No-Bake Gingerbread Men Treats:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup crushed ginger cookies
- white cookie icing
- red cookie icing
- green cookie icing
- festive sprinkles
- festive chocolates
- mini candy canes
- cinnamon imperials
- gumdrops candies
- In small saucepan, add the butter, sugar and light corn syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil. Turn off the heat. Whisk in the ginger and cinnamon until well combined.
- Meanwhile, spray a 12″ x 17″ sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the crispy rice cereal and crushed ginger cookies.
- Pour the corn syrup mixture evenly over the cereal and crushed cookies in the bowl. Stir until the cereal and crushed cookies are completely coated. Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Let cool completely.
- Once the treats are completely cooled, use a gingerbread man cookie cutter to cut as many gingerbread men shapes out of the treats as possible.
- To build the decorating board, place the icings, sprinkles and candies in mini serving bowls on the board. Arrange the gingerbread men treats all across the board. Let each person decorate their gingerbread men as they wish. Enjoy!
Store the No-Bake Gingerbread Men Treats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.