We can’t get enough of these amazing cookies! Vanilla pudding mix makes these M&M Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies perfectly soft & chewy while chocolate chips & M&M’s make them super sweet & chocolaty! Yummm!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, dry pudding mix, and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients, 1 cup at a time, to the wet ingredients in the mixer until just combined. The dough will be thick and chunky.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and M&Ms on low speed or with a wooden spoon. Scoop dough into 2-tablespoon sized rounds and place a few inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Press additional M&M’s and chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies, if desired. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes or the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer/refrigerator and bake for 12-14 minutes or until the cookies just start to turn a very light brown and barely crackle on top, rotating the cookie sheets after 7 minutes of baking.
- Let cool completely on cookie sheets or eat warm right away!
Store in an airtight container.