Discover big fun and yum in these Mini Cinnamon rolls. All you need is one can of jumbo cinnamon rolls to create bite-sized breakfast bliss!
- 1 (17.5 ounce) can jumbo cinnamon rolls with icing (contains 5 rolls)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If you’re not using a non-stick mini muffin pan, spray a regular mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- On a large cutting board, unroll each cinnamon roll and cut it into four equal-sized strips, each about 4 inches long. You should have 20 smaller strips to make 20 mini cinnamon rolls total.
- Reroll each smaller strip of dough back up into a small cinnamon roll shape and place it in a prepared muffin cup. Repeat with the remaining strips.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, rotating pan halfway through the baking time, until the tops of each roll are golden.
- Remove from the oven, place on a cooling rack and drizzle the icing that comes in the cinnamon roll can over the warm cinnamon rolls.