Easy single serving microwave blueberry muffin that’s delicious and nutritious!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- In a large microwavable mug, whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla. With a fork, stir in the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon. Fold in the bananas and blueberries. Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon and/or brown sugar, if desired.
- Place mug on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for 90 seconds to 2 minutes until muffin is set. Muffin will rise above the top of the mug, but will go back down once you open the microwave. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.