Bring the fun and the yum to your next party with this Mickey Mouse Snack Board full of tasty treats with cute mouse-themed details.
- 10 cupcakes, frosted and topped with Mickey and the Roadster Racers Icing Decorations
- 11 Minnie Mouse Oreos
- 10 Mickey Mouse Oreos
- 8 Milk Chocolate Covered Mickey Pretzels
- 1 cup Mickey and Minnie Mouse Fruit Flavored Gummies
- 1 (7.5 oz) package Mickey Mouse Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
- 1 cup Goldfish Mickey Mouse Cheddar Crackers
- 1 cup Mickey Mouse Pretzels
- 7 Mickey Mouse Shortbread Rounds
- 1 cup Minnie’s Sweets Character Cookies
- ½ cup Mickey Shaped Veggie Chips
- 8 Mickey Chocolate Favorites Milk Chocolate Squares
- First, make cupcakes according to box directions. Once cool, frost them with vanilla frosting, and top with Mickey and the Roadster Racers Icing Decorations just before placing them on the board.
- Next, make the Minnie Mouse Oreos by dipping the bottom half of an Oreo into melted white candy melts (follow package directions for melting) and place on a parchment lined work surface. Immediately sprinkle the coated portion of the Oreo with pink sugar sprinkles. Let set until the candy coating is dry. Halve a mini Oreo and gently press each half into the creme at the uncoated side of the Oreo for her ears. Finally, fashion her bow by placing a dab of melted candy coating on the top of the Oreo between the ears and then attaching two heart-shaped sprinkles to create the bow shape. Let cool to set.
- Then make Mickey Mouse Oreos by dipping the bottom half of an Oreo in melted red candy melts (follow package directions for melting). Lay the dipped Oreo on parchment paper and immediately press two yellow M&Ms Minis into the coating for his buttons. Let set to dry. Once the buttons are dried securely in place, make his ears by taking halved Oreo minis and gently pressing them into the creme on the non-coated side of the Oreo.
- To put it all together, first, add six Milk Chocolate Covered Mickey Pretzels to the middle of a 14’ round wood board. Then place Mickey Mouse bowls filled with Mickey Mouse themed pretzels, gummies, jelly beans and goldfish to the top, bottom, left and right of the chocolate covered Mickey pretzels.
- Line the top center and bottom center of the board with 6-8 Mickey Mouse shortbread rounds. Place five cupcakes each to the upper left and lower right edges of the board. Then add the Mickey Mouse Oreos to the top right edge and the Minnie Mouse Oreos to the lower left edge of the board.
- Add Minnie’s Sweets Character Cookies to the spaces in between the cupcakes and the Mickey and Minnie Oreos on both sides of the board. Fill the remaining spaces on the board with Mickey-Shaped Veggie Chips and Disney Mickey Chocolate Favorites Milk Chocolate Squares.
- Serve and Enjoy!