Treat the Disney fantastic in your life to this adorable and delicious Mickey Mouse Lovers Snack Mix. The sweet and salty snack, complete with mouse-shaped pretzels, brings magic to your fingertips! It’s a crowd-pleaser!
- 4 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- (16 oz) package vanilla candy coating
- Red confetti sprinkles (1 oz package)
- Black confetti sprinkles (1 oz package)
- Yellow confetti sprinkles (1 oz package)
- M&M’s Milk Chocolate Minis (10 oz package)
- M&Ms Peanut Chocolate Candies (19 oz package)
- 1 cup Mickey Mouse Baked Pretzels
- Separate out ⅓ cup each brown, yellow and red Peanut M&M’s and 1/3 each brown, yellow and red Mini M&M’s. So you’ll have 1 cup peanut M&M’s and 1 cup Mini M&M’s total. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Chex cereal, Cheerios and peanuts.
- In a microwave safe bowl or the container the candy coating comes in, melt the candy coating according to package directions, usually 90 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Be sure not to over melt the candy coating as it will burn and become too thick to stir and coat the mix evenly.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the ingredients in the large bowl and toss to coat with a large spoon. Ingredients should be evenly coated in the candy coating. Immediately sprinkle half of the confetti sprinkles over the mixture in the bowl. Stir gently to mix them throughout.
- Spread the mixture out in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with the remaining confetti sprinkles and reserved 1 cup Peanut M&M’s and 1 cup Mini M&Ms and arrange the Mickey Pretzels over the mixture.
- Allow the snack mix to cool completely. Break apart to serve out of a large bowl or airtight jar.
- Store in an airtight container or baggie for up to a week.