Maple Cinnamon Streusel Bread bakes up soft, sweet and cinnamon spiced. With a slight crumb like a muffin and a crumbly streusel top, it’s simply irresistible!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar. Whisk to combine.
- Make a space in the center of the flour mixture and add the eggs and milk. Whisk until just combined. Gently whisk in the maple syrup and melted butter until the batter is well combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons melted butter, flour, cinnamon, sugar and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle the batter in the loaf pan with the streusel topping.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the pancake loaf has risen and a testing stick inserted in the center comes out clean. If the top starts to brown on top before the bread is baked all the way through, tint with foil and let continue baking until baked all the way through.
- Let the loaf cool completely in the pan before inverting onto a serving platter to slice and serve or serve warm right out of the loaf pan.