The simplicity of creamy labneh spread on toast with fresh jam, pistachios and a sprinkle of sea salt is so delicious! Serve it as an appetizer, snack or even for breakfast.
- 1 long baguette, sliced on the diagonal into 1/4-inch slices (about 20 slices)
- 1 (8 ounce) container labneh greek yogurt spread (also called creme kefir)
- fresh jams (peach, strawberry, blueberry)
- raw pistachios
- sea salt flakes
- Lay the baguette slices out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 4-6 minutes and then flip them over and bake for another 4-6 minutes or until both sides of the slices are golden toasted.
- Fill small bowls with the labneh, jams, pistachios and sea salt. Arrange filled bowls and toasted bread on a board or serving platter and put a small spreading knife near the labneh and each of the jams.
- To serve, encourage people to spread a thick layer of labneh on a slice of toasted bread, then a layer of jam and a sprinkling of pistachios and sea salt. Enjoy!