Kids (and kids at heart!) will love making this adorable Christmas Tree Snack Board. It’s an activity that’s easily made with simple ingredients everyone will enjoy snacking on.
Santa, Rudolph and Snowman Cheeses:
- 12 Babybel cheese rounds
- 24 mini chocolate chips
- pretzels twists
- Pull & Peel Twizzlers
- 2 red M&M’s
- 4 mini marshmallows
- 10 pretzel dipping sticks
- 3 cups broccoli florets, divided
- 1 (16 oz) bag Colby jack cheese cubes, divided
- 1 (6oz) package pepperoni slices, divided
- 10 pita triangle crackers
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Horizon Organic cheese shape stars or, white cheddar cracker cuts cut into stars with mini star cutter, 6 arranged on the board
- 1 cup goldfish tree and stocking holiday shapes, 14 arranged on board
- 1/2 cup popcorn
- 1 cup pita crackers
- 1 cup pretzel dipping sticks
- To make the Santa, Rudolph and Snowman cheeses: peel 8 Babybel cheese rounds fully and 4, leaving the top half on. Use mini chocolate chips for the eyes and snowman buttons, pretzels pieces for the reindeer antlers and snowman arms, Pull & Peel Twizzlers for the smiles & snowman scarves, red M&M’s for the Rudolph noses, and mini marshmallows for Santa’s hat & beard.
- To make the Christmas tree: Lay 10 pretzel dipping sticks vertically in the middle of the board, near the bottom, for the tree trunk. Next, create two horizontal layers each of broccoli florets, cheese cubes, and pepperoni then use pita triangle crackers as the top of the tree.
- Top the tree with a small star-shaped serving bowl filled with ranch dressing.
- Arrange Horizon Organic cheese shape stars, or white cheddar cheese slices cut into stars, around the board with more in a bowl on the side.
- Use the tree and stocking shapes from the Goldfish Holiday Shapes bag to place on the board and in a bowl to the side.
- Add popcorn to the bottom of the board as “snow”.