This Kicking Mezcal Mule is a tasty twist on a Moscow Mule. It has the perfect balance of smoky and sweet with a little heat!
- 1.5oz mezcal
- 1.0oz ginger beer
- 0.75oz lime juice
- 0.5oz passion fruit syrup
- 0.25oz light agave syrup
- 4 slices of cucumber (1 for garnish)
- Cayenne pepper (for garnish)
- Place 3 slices of cucumber and agave syrup into mixing glass and muddle.
- Add passion fruit syrup, mezcal and lime juice.
- Combine with ice and shake well.
- Double strain into glass with large ice cube.
- Add ginger beer.
- Stir to combine
- Garnish with cayenne sprinkled cucumber.
- For “the kick” stir in cucumber to distribute cayenne.