This Homemade Wendy’s Frosty is everything your drive thru loving heart desires. Cold, creamy, a little icy and definitely chocolatey. And all without leaving home!
- 4 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (I use Cool Whip)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined. The texture should be thick, smooth, and creamy with little ice crystals.
- Enjoy or pour into an airtight container and store in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
- If enjoying from the freezer, let the container set at room temperature for 5-10 minutes and then stir well before serving.