Skip the drive-thru! This Homemade S’mores Blizzard mixes chunks of chocolate, mini marshmallows, crunchy graham cracker crumbs and creamy ice cream for a treat DQ fans will flip for. Yum!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup chopped milk chocolate bars
- ¼ cup marshmallow bits
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Place the ice cream in the bowl of your electric mixer and beat on low speed just until smooth, but still thick.
- Add the chopped chocolate, marshmallow bits and graham cracker crumbs. Stir until just combined.
- Scoop into serving glasses and garnish with additional mix-ins, if desired. Serve & enjoy!
Optionally, before serving, press the rim of your serving glasses in melted Hershey’s chocolate bars and immediately roll the rim in graham cracker crumbs. Let set until cool. Once cooled, fill, serve and enjoy!