- 12 street taco size tortillas
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 36 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza or marina sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut each tortillas into a heart shape with a 4-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter or shape the tortillas into hearts with kitchen scissors. Place the heart-shaped tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes until they start to lightly brown and crisp around the edges. Remove them from the oven.
- While the tortillas are baking, cut slices of mozzarella cheese with the same heart-shaped cookie cutter you used to cut the tortillas.
- Use a mini (1-inch) heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut the pepperoni into heart shapes or shape the pepperoni into hearts with kitchen scissors.
- Once the heart-shaped tortillas have baked, place a slice of heart-shaped mozzarella cheese onto each tortilla and then 3 mini heart-shaped pepperonis.
- Return the topped tortillas to the oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to turn golden brown in spots.
- Serve with pizza or marinara sauce for dipping.