These adorable Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls are super simple to make and would be the perfect sweet treat for Valentine’s Day or any day you’re wanting to serve some love!
- 1 can of store-bought cinnamon rolls with icing
- Valentine sprinkles
- Preheat the oven according to the package directions on the canned cinnamon rolls you use. Separate the cinnamon rolls so you can start forming each one into the heart shape.
- Use your hands to press down at the top where the end of the roll rests and then squeeze the other side into a V shape to form the heart. Transfer them to a baking sheet and reinforce the shape so each one looks like a heart.
- Place the heart shaped cinnamon rolls in the oven and bake according to the directions on the can. Halfway through the baking time, remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven and reinforce the heart shape with the handle of a spoon and/or carefully with your hands as they’ll be warm.
- Place the cinnamon rolls back in the oven to finish baking. Once baked, remove the heart shaped cinnamon rolls from the oven and drizzle with the included icing while still warm. Serve and enjoy!