These Healthy Edible Cookie Dough Bites are so so yummy! Just 5 ingredients for an easy-to-make treat that you can eat right out of the bowl!
- 2 and 1/2 cups 1-Minute Oats, divided
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Add 2 cups oats, honey, vanilla, coconut oil and water to a blender. Blend for about 1 minute or until well combined. Add the additional 1/2 cup oats and pulse 3-4 times until oats are distributed throughout the dough.
- Transfer dough to a medium mixing bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a 1 and 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop dough into balls. Store in an airtight container.