Healthy 5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls made with granola for crunch, honey for sweetness and dark chocolate for decadence. A sweet treat you can feel better about eating!
- 3 cups O Organics oats & honey granola
- 1 cup O Organics no stir creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons O Organics honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon O Organics coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the granola, peanut butter and honey until well combined.
- In a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon coconut oil for 60 seconds in the microwave and then stir continuously until completely melted and smooth. Microwave an additional 30 seconds, if necessary.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop mixture and form into 1-inch balls with your hands. It will be sticky at first, but just keep rolling the mixture between the palm of your hands until it holds together in a ball shape.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drop peanut butter balls, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Using a fork, roll the peanut butter ball to coat completely in the chocolate and gently lift to let excess chocolate drip back into the bowl. Transfer back to the parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining peanut butter balls until they are all coated.
- Place coated peanut butter balls in the freezer for 5 minutes to let the chocolate set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.