Move aside salsa, this Harlequin Dip is sure to attract all the chips at your next get-together. A quick and easy dip that is always a huge hit!
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 4 green onions or scallions, chopped
- 2 large roma tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the vinegar, oil and garlic salt. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chips.