The perfect summer side dish, this Grilled Corn Salad with Strawberries, Feta & Mint makes mouths water! A delicious combination of sweet, salty, and savory flavors, it’s sure to please everyone at your table!
- 2 cups grilled corn kernels (about 4 ears of grilled corn)
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Grill the corn (see tutorial here)
- To shell the corn, let it cool a few minutes then transfer to a shallow bowl and hold the corn upright. Using a sharp knife, cut the corn off the cobb into the bowl.
- Combine the corn kernels and diced strawberries in a large bowl. Add the lemon juice and olive oil and stir to combine. Gently fold in the crumbled feta cheese and chopped fresh mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.