Everyone loves these Grilled Cheese Roll Ups because they’re quick to make, easy to eat and fun to dip in sauce or soup.
- 8 slices soft white bread
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- Trim the crusts from each slice of bread. Roll one slice out to about 1/8-inch thickness with a rolling pin. Sprinkle the rolled out slice with about 2 tablespoons shredded cheese. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining bread slices and shredded cheese.
- Place 2 tablespoons butter in a large non-stick saute pan and melt over medium heat.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons butter in a shallow bowl in the microwave. Dip one roll up at a time in the melted butter in the shallow bowl and then transfer to the saute pan. Allow roll ups to saute for 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown and buttery crisp on the outside. Remove to a serving platter.
- Serve with tomato sauce, ranch or tomato soup for dipping, if desired.