Grilled Brie with Strawberries combines creamy cheese, sweet strawberries, and tangy balsamic vinegar in a delicious appetizer that’s perfect for summer entertaining.
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel soft-ripened brie cheese
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 teaspoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves, for garnishing
- sea salt, for garnishing
- Flatbread crackers, for serving
- Heat the grill to medium and brush the grates with oil.
- While the grill is heating up, wash and dice the strawberries.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey. Add the strawberries and gently stir to combine. Set aside.
- Brush one side of the wheel of brie cheese with olive oil and place the oiled side down on the heated grill. Brush the other side of the brie with olive oil while the bottom side is grilling. Grill for the 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the grilled brie with a spatula and place on a serving plate. Top with the strawberry balsamic mixture.
- Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with chopped fresh mint and sea salt.
- Serve warm with flatbread crackers.