Wrapped in crispy bacon and topped with a sweet and savory glaze, these Green Bean Bundles take your Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving veggie to the next level.
- 60 fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Bundle beans ‐ wrap a half slice of bacon around 5 green beans and secure with a toothpick. Arrange in a greased casserole dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, melt the butter. Whisk in the brown sugar, garlic salt and soy sauce. Pour the mixture over the green bean bundles.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the bacon is browned.