Everyone goes crazy over these fun & festive Frosted Fudge Brownie Pops! The perfect party treat!
- 1 (18.4 ounce) box chocolate fudge brownie mix
- water, oil & eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 (16 ounce) box Pillsbury filled pastry bag, chocolate fudge frosting flavored
- 1 (5.25 ounce) container rainbow chip crunch sprinkles
- 10 flat wooden craft sticks with round ends
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with a piece of parchment paper so that the paper extends over the sides of the pan for easy lifting of the brownies once they’re cooled.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare brownie mix as directed on the box using water, oil and eggs. Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let brownies cool completely in the pan, about 1 hour.
- Once brownies are cooled, lift them from the pan. Trim about 1/4-inch around all of the edges and then cut into 10 bars that are about 2 inches x 4 inches in size (cutting 5 rows by 2 rows). Place the bars slightly apart on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and gently insert a craft stick into one end of each of the bars. Return to freezer for 30 minutes to let the stick settle into the brownie before frosting.
- Pipe chocolate fudge frosting onto each of the pops and sprinkle with rainbow chip sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!