When winter hands you the fluffy white stuff, grab your little helpers and make the most of it with a batch of sweet and delicious Fresh Snow Ice Cream. Super easy and oh so fun!
- 9 cups of fresh snow
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (1 and 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup milk
- Fill a 5-quart bowl with 9 cups of fresh untouched snow.
- Stir in the can of sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup regular milk.
- Add additional regular milk until of desired consistency. If your “ice cream” becomes too watery, add more snow. If it’s too thick, add more milk.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Store in a sealed container the freezer for up to a week. Let rest at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before scooping to enjoy again.
The final texture will depend on the texture of the snow. If you’re working with a soft and fluffy snow, the ice cream will be creamier. If you’re working with an hard and icy snow, the ice cream will have more of a slushy texture.