Rich dark chocolate and fresh raspberries are the stars of these deliciously chewy oatmeal cookies that are made without any flour, granulated sugar, real butter or oil. Healthier cookies that you’ll love!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the almond butter, honey and vanilla until smooth. Add the oatmeal, flaxseed, baking soda, and salt and stir until a thick mixture forms. Gently stir in the chocolate chips and raspberries until well distributed throughout and the dough moistens a little from the raspberries.
- Form 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Slightly flatten each cookie with the palm of your hand. If the dough is too sticky, spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray or use a cookie scoop.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 4 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.