These Flourless Chocolate Chunk Cookies satisfy with every bite! Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and full of rich dark chocolate flavor, they’re sure to be a family favorite!
- 2 cups honey roasted nuts (could use pecans, almonds, cashews or really any nut)
- 2 cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chunks, divided
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a food processor or powerful blender, blend the nuts and 1 cup of the chocolate chunks until crushed together.
- Add the egg whites, honey and baking powder and process/blend until a thick dough forms. If the batter is too thick to blend, add one tablespoon of water at a time until able to blend.
- Transfer dough to a mixing bowl and stir in the remaining 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- Scoop 2-tablespoon sized portions of dough a few inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating cookie sheet halfway through.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.