This Family-Size Skillet Cinnamon Roll is a scrumptious and shareable twist on everyone’s favorite morning sweet treat!
2 (17 ounce) cans jumbo cinnamon rolls (10 rolls total)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Start with two 17 ounce cans of jumbo cinnamon rolls (1o rolls total) and a greased 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- Place the first cinnamon roll in the center of the skillet. Then, working outwards, carefully unravel each next roll and wrap it tightly around the spiral.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown and the center is fully cooked through. If you notice the top or edges browning before the center is finished baking, tent the cinnamon roll with foil and continue to bake until it’s cooked all the way through.
- Once it’s finished baking, drizzle the icing over the top of the warm cinnamon roll. Use the frosting that comes with the bake-and-serve cinnamon rolls or make your own. A swirl, a drizzle, or even a heart would be fun options!
- Slice into wedges to serve. Enjoy!