These Nutter Butter Acorns are easy to make and so fun to eat. Everyone oohs and aahs over how adorable and delicious they are!
- 8 Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 cup chocolate candy meltsor candy coating
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 8 thin pretzel sticks, broken in half
- Horizontally, cut each cookie in half.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts or coating according to package directions.
- Put the chocolate sprinkles in a small bowl. Dip the cut side of the cookie half about a quarter of the way into the melted chocolate coating and let the excess drip off.
- Dip the coated end into the bowl with the chocolate sprinkles, then immediately stick the broken end of half a pretzel stick into the dipped side of the cookie so it stays as the candy coating sets. Lay on a piece of parchment paper to set.
- Repeat with remaining cookie halves.