Expertly hard-boiled eggs, Dijon mustard, dill pickle relish, red onion and chives make this Egg Salad simply scrumptious.
- 12 hard boiled eggs, chopped into large chunks
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons relish
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of paprika, for garnish
- Chop the hard boiled eggs into large chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, relish, red onion and chives.
- Add the chopped eggs to the mayonnaise mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with paprika to serve.