Taste your way through a spectacular spectrum of delicious color! From crisp fresh veggies and juicy fruits to rich cheeses and salty meats, this Eat the Rainbow Snack Board is a treat for your eyes and your tastebuds.
- ½ cup Signature Cafe® Pimento Cheese Dip
- ½ cup Signature Cafe® Guacamole
- ½ cup Signature Cafe® Spinach Dip
- ½ cup O Organics® Red Pepper Hummus
- ½ cup Lucerne® Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 (5.3 ounce) Wensleydale Cheese with Cranberry
- 1 (10 ounce) Kaukauna Rose White Cheddar Spreadable Cheese with Almonds
- 12 Primo Taglio® Mild Cheddar Cheese Cracker Cuts
- 20 Signature Select® Everything Crackers
- 30 RW Garcia® Sweet Beet Crackers
- 30 RW Garcia® Sweet Potato Crackers
- 1 (10 ounce) package Fresh Cut Baby Broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) package Signature Farms® Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 (12 ounce) packages O Organics® Rainbow Baby Carrots (you will use 12 orange, 12 yellow and 12 purple)
- 1 (16 ounce) package Signature Farms® Sweet Mini Peppers (you will need 10 of each color)
- 1 to 2 (10 ounce) packages Signature Farms® Maverick Mix Cherry Tomato Medley (you will use 10 yellow and 6 greenish red)
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and separated
- 8 strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 bunch red grapes
- Wash and prep the fruits and vegetables. When prepping, divide the peppers, carrots and tomatoes by color. Trim the stems of the baby broccoli, slice the cucumbers and half the strawberries lengthwise.
- Using a 20” round board, start by arranging small serving bowls of vanilla yogurt, red pepper hummus, pimento cheese, guacamole and spinach dip on the board. You will use the remaining ingredients to create the rainbow effect so place accordingly.
- Next place the Wensleydale cranberry cheese and Kaukauna Rose white cheddar cheese on the far right of the board as they are colored for the violet hue of the rainbow.
- Now to fill in each hue of the rainbow. Make the red hue with the red sweet mini peppers, beet crackers, raspberries and strawberry halves.
- Make the orange hue with the cheddar cracker cuts, orange sweet mini peppers, dried apricots, sweet potato crackers, mandarin oranges and orange baby carrots.
- Make the yellow hue with the cashews, everything crackers, yellow tomatoes, yellow baby carrots, and yellow sweet mini peppers,
- Make the green hue with the sugar snap peas, dried kiwi slices, greenish cherry tomatoes, baby broccoli and cucumber slices.
- To finish the indigo and violet hues, use blackberries, purple baby carrots and blueberries. Fill in the remaining space between the cheeses with the salami nuggets and grapes.
- Serve with wine and enjoy!