Super fresh and simple Homemade Salsa made in your blender in a matter of minutes. Pass the chips!
- 10 Roma tomatoes, seeds and pulp removed
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 of a medium red onion
- 1/2 of a large jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Pulse until well combined, but still chunky. Taste and add more salt, if desired. Let rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
For a thicker salsa, strain off some of the liquid. For a less spicy salsa, remove the seeds from the jalapeno.