This Easy Homemade Blizzard made with just ice cream, your favorite mix-in(s) and a few key steps for a delicious, thick treat!
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt (or any ice cream flavor)
- 1/3 cup crushed mix-ins (Oreos, M&M’s, Butterfinger, Snickers, Reese’s Pieces, peanut butter cups, Nutter Butters, granola, homemade chocolate chip cookies, brownie, cake, cupcake, etc.)
- Place mixing bowl in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before using.
- Scoop ice cream into the bowl of an electric stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until ice cream is creamy, about a minute, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as needed.
- Add mix-ins and beat on low speed just a few times until mix-ins are mixed evenly throughout the ice cream.
- Scoop mixture into serving cups and dig in!