For an easy, flavorful appetizer or snack, try these Easy Cheesy Sausage Balls! Crisp on the outside with a soft and savory inside, they’re fun to dip and share with friends!
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix together all the ingredients except the melted butter until well combined. Using a cookie scoop or your hands to form the mixture into 24 (2-tablespoon size) balls and place them about 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the tops of the balls with the melted butter.
- Bake until golden brown and the pork is no longer pink, about 20 to 25 minutes.