Make an adorable Bunny Snack Board with hummus, veggies and crackers for a festive and tasty addition to your Easter celebration!
- 1 (16 ounce) container plain hummus
- 1 (6 ounce) can large black olives, drained
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 20–25 asparagus spears
- 40 round pita crackers
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli
- 9 celery hearts, each cut into thirds
- 6 radishes, sliced thinly
- 10–12 petite whole carrots
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cauliflower
- Using an 20″ x 13″ rimmed board, platter or sheet pan, place an 8.5” rimmed plate in the center of the board. Fill the plate with the hummus.
- Decorate the bunny’s hummus face with two olives for the eyes, a cherry tomato for the nose, olive fourths to create the mouth shape, and asparagus spears for the whiskers.
- Arrange half the pita crackers for one of the bunny’s ears and the other half for the other ear, leaving a hole in the center of each ear to put the red pepper slices. Fill each bunny ear with red pepper slices.
- Put the broccoli at the top of the board between the bunny’s ears. Arrange the celery, radish slices, petite carrots, remaining olives, and remaining asparagus spears down both sides of the bunny’s hummus face plate with the cauliflower at the bottom of the plate.
- Place two broccoli with a cherry tomato between them on top of the cauliflower for the bunny’s bowtie.
- Serve and have fun snacking on it!