These adorable Bunny Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make and would be such a special treat on Easter morning!
- 1 can of store-bought cinnamon rolls with icing (or homemade cinnamon rolls)
- Easter colored sprinkles
- Easter colored M&M’s
- Preheat the oven according to the package directions on the canned cinnamon rolls or recipe you use. Separate the cinnamon rolls so you can start forming each one into the bunny shape.
- Use your hands to pull the outer end out and up into one bunny ear and then another bunny ear. Press down between the two bunny ears and in on the outsides of the bunny ears to secure them to the round part of the cinnamon roll. Transfer them to a baking sheet and reinforce the shape, if neccesary, so each one looks like a bunny.
- Place them in the oven and bake according to the directions on the can or for the recipe. Halfway through the baking time, remove the bunny cinnamon rolls from the oven and reinforce the shape with the handle of a spoon and/or carefully with your hands as they’ll be warm.
- Place the bunny cinnamon rolls back in the oven to finish baking. Once baked, remove them from the oven and drizzle with the icing while still warm. Immediately sprinkle with festive sprinkles and garnish with two round candies for the eyes and one round candy for the nose. Serve and enjoy!