This Decorate-Your-Own Donut Spread lets each person create the donuts of their dreams with a variety of tasty frostings, fruits, sprinkles and candies!
Variety of Donuts (different sizes, shapes and flavors):
- Regular glazed raised donuts
- Glazed donut holes
- Unglazed cake donuts
- Glazed blueberry cake donuts
- Chocolate frosted mini donuts
- Powdered mini donuts
- Coconut crunch mini donuts
- Cinnamon sugar mini donuts
- Chocolate frosted donuts
- Glazed old fashioned donuts
- Glazed chocolate old fashioned donuts
Frostings & Glazes:
- Vanilla frosting (15.6 ounce container)
- Chocolate fudge frosting (15.6 ounce container)
- Hot pink vanilla frosting (15.6 ounce container)
- Maple Glaze: 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting + 1/2 cup Real Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Rainbow jimmies sprinkles
- Funfetti jimmies sprinkles
- Rainbow confetti sprinkles
- Mini M&M’s
- Crushed Oreos
- Diced fresh strawberries
- Chopped cooked bacon
- Sliced bananas
- Reese’s pieces
- Toffee Bits
- Chopped Nut Topping
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Chocolate Jimmies Sprinkles
- Fruit Loops Cereal
- Caramel Bits
- Golden Grahams Cereal
- Marshmallow Bits
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Setting out the Spread:
- Arrange a variety of donuts on serving platters and stands on the spread table.
- Place the toppings in small serving bowls across the spread table.
- Melt the frostings in microwave-safe bowls and add them to the spread table.
- Set out plates for each person to decorate their donuts on.
- Let each person dip donuts into the frostings and decorate their donuts with toppings and drizzles as they please.
Preparing the Frosting:
- Transfer each frosting to its own microwave-safe bowl. Heat the frosting for 30 seconds in the microwave to melt it. Stir until smooth and of drizzling consistency. This will make it easy to dip the donuts into to frost them.
- To make the maple frosting, heat the vanilla frosting in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and then whisk in the maple syrup.
- Melt the peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 15-30 seconds until of drizzling consistency.
- If the frostings start to get too thick throughout the party, simply microwave them again in 15 second intervals until of drizzling consistency.
Combine the leftover toppings (except for the fresh strawberries and bacon) in a container to use as an ice cream topping or to bake into cookies.