Coconut, pecans, oatmeal and chocolate chips add tons of texture and flavor to these super chewy cookies. They’re irresistible!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1–1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted and cooled until warm
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1–1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cover two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and set aside. Mix butter and sugars with an electric mixer until blended and smooth. Add eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and coconut.
- Divide into 16 equal balls and evenly space 8 cookies on each baking sheet. Flatten them slightly with your hand.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, rotating cookie sheets halfway through, until cookies are crisp around the edges and start to turn golden brown on top. Cool completely on sheets to maintain chewy texture.